Congratulations! Can you believe I have about 200-300 earrings made a year? Of course, they're not complicated, but they're my bread and butter at shows. My goal this year is to make more interesting ones.
Thx for stopping in! I love your blog - on so many different levels.... ;) I love making earrings - so instantly gratifying when time is so limited! AND I DON'T EVEN WEAR THEM! I have done 1 a day so far this year, but figured I'd better only commit to the 52/year.....as no sooner do I commit to TAD and life comes up!
Congratulations! Can you believe I have about 200-300 earrings made a year? Of course, they're not complicated, but they're my bread and butter at shows. My goal this year is to make more interesting ones.
ReplyDeleteThx for stopping in! I love your blog - on so many different levels.... ;)
DeleteI love making earrings - so instantly gratifying when time is so limited! AND I DON'T EVEN WEAR THEM! I have done 1 a day so far this year, but figured I'd better only commit to the 52/year.....as no sooner do I commit to TAD and life comes up!