Monday, March 4, 2013

MONDAY MUMBLINGS - MOVING RIGHT ALONG!

Hello there!  My, how time flies when you're having fun!  February flew right by! I big girled up and DID go to my 2 dentist appointments.  That which was broken are now fixed and no new problems uncovered, so, even though I was hiding all these years from the dentist, I was still doing my job - proof! Valentines day was nice too.  I got a vase full of peachy posies (my hubby is color blind, so he's never "really" quite sure what color things are...lol...unless it's like black..lol...if that was the case, I'd probably be a bit hesitant on eating any chocolates or food that accompanied the black roses...lol. Just sayin.  I went above and beyond my wifely and motherly duties for them.  I actually made heart shaped meatballs with spagetti and homemade sauce.  They thought I was the sh*t.  Which is good, as I'm not real fond of spending alot of time in the kitchen.  I CAN cook, and rather well, but that's just not where my creative motivation lies.  Know what I mean?  I guess that explains why all the Wilton, cake, bake, or cookie making items we receive or have are housed in my polymer clay creative area.  But, I fulfill my obligations and do cook 5x a week, one day is "feed your damn self day" and one day is "eat out night". I just don't make every meal a big ol shindig. Meats, vegetables, grains every dinner.  Don't like it? Too bad.  You don't have to like it, you just have to eat it.  Otherwise, live whizzed by with family and work.  Amidst all that though, I have soldiered on and continued grabbing for my destash goal! Yayyyyy....it's actually been kind of fun....and educating too.  I can't believe all the cool stuff I have!
Buttons, Books, Magazines, Beads, Bits, Pieces, Broken Jewelry, Chain, Stuff.......oh my........YES, these are all things I plan on getting outta here! I'm just using the flat rate boxes as I go to give me an ideas of how mush stuff fits in them and how much I have.  Not sure yet if I should box up stuff and sell it that way or try to list things and let people fill up a box....well, I've got a ways to go before than anyways, so we'll see.  At least you know I have'nt been slacking! OR going MIA in blogging AGAIN so soon! Help me keep the faith...lol.. Come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment