Monday, February 11, 2013

MONDAY MUMBLINGS

Well, well, well, looky here - I'm actually back after 1 whole week!  Not many weeks or months - 1 WEEK!  Not only am I here again, I actually have been keeping with the intentions from my last post! I spent all week cleaning up my creative clutter/chaos/confusion/crap! Here's proof:

I'm not done yet, but this is what I've gathered so far:
Can you believe ALL this stuff was on my workspace?  NOT BAGGED, but randomly scattered?!

Now mind you, this is no treasure lot, but useful I'm sure nonetheless. Just not to me at this point. 
So, when I'm done gathering for this lot, I'll let you know!  Then I'll pay to get it out of here and to someone who wants it! 

As for the rest of last week:
Sick, pukey kiddo on Monday morning.....joy......but only a 1 day thing so JOY!
Tuesday I got to sell some of my Valentine's Day jewelry to some guys at my hubby's work.  HILARIOUS!  Men married for umpteen years going "hmmmm...I'm not really sure what she likes", "I don't know what she'd like", "What do you think?".......Per my hubby, this is REALLY how it is, no matter how long you're married.  Boy, my hubby sure has it easy...."here honey, don't stress - that's takes the fun out of it, here's my wish list and where to find them. J- can help you if it's on the internet." Me on Valentine's Day - "OMG, yay, I so wanted one of these!" and I really did, and I really use it. 
Also on Tuesday, my sick on Monday kiddo comes home from school "Mom, I had to stay in for recess because I wore my clothes for the play TODAY instead of taking them in a bag and changing into them for the play." REALLY?  I said a bunch of things in my head, and after careful consideration, realized none of them were appropriate in repeating out loud in front of children or on a phone call to the school, so I just told him not to sweat it and it's Winter anyways. 
Wednesday - CRS.
Thursday our T.V breaks and dear Hubby and boys freak out.  I have no relative understanding of this, but I try to be sympathetic at the least.  
Friday, due to high stress and T.V. withdrawals, we go buy a new T.V.  We also had to buy a dresser and nightstand for my oldest since my daughter just got her own apartment and needed to get her dresser back. WHERE THE HECK HAVE I BEEN AND HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN SINCE I HAD TO BUY AN ELECTRONIC OR FURNITURE BECAUSE IT IS WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY MORE EXPENSIVE THAN I REMEMBER!  Now I'm sure some of this sticker shock is due to the fact that I AM FRUGAL as hell, but still!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
Saturday and Sunday.....work for pay....................................................................................................

Alrighy then, until next time.  I already have a second destash idea in mind. And a third too. Come back soon and follow along!

1 comment:

  1. I'm with ya on the frugality! I get sticker shock every time I have to make a major purchase.

    ReplyDelete